Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

think can hear him swearing and kicking it from here @Shaz51  lol..

Hiya @Shaz51 !

Supposed to start raining here 🙂

Who wants to move away... and where to?

Hello @Wednesday , @1Jett , @Captain24 , @Judi9877 , @CrazyChick , @PizzaMondo , , @Sans911 , @outlander 

😊❤️

🤣😂 you sure can @TAB 

Husband is tired of the rain and wants to move to a drier place @StuF , @PinkFlamingo , @Jynx 

What do you think about it @Shaz51 ?

yeah its something you get used to I guess @Shaz51  would drive me nuts. farthest north in qld been was near Rocky in SWBTA we were waiting around to get picked up to go home one day .had to get a tent out and hold it over our heads (were like 6 of us)

@StuF 

Not at the moment 

I still have to be here for my mum in aged care hospital and I am her only child 

Also I can not drive if something happens 

and then when the time come for me to go on dialysis,  I need to be close to a hospital 

@PinkFlamingo 

Ohh @TAB 

Rocky is a 15 hour drive by car  away from where I am 

All fair enough @Shaz51 

I guess good that you've got this far without the dialysis? How is your health these days? I haven't been following along

you must be nearly in New Guinea then @Shaz51  lol  I lived in Brisbane for couple years early 80s was shocked it was halfway inbetween melbourne and Cairns.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance