Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

wow my darling @Emelia8 , way to go xoxo

Beautiful @Emelia8 💙💜❤️

Awesome work @Emelia8 

Some lovely colours in there @Emelia8 . Well done.

hi @CheerBear I like walking around spotlight too as well as other shops but mostly cause I like looking at the homewares although honestly just today I was thinking about getting new curtains from spotlight for my kitchen x

Hi everyone! Very glad to have found a craft thread here 🙂 I also love arts and craft

I really enjoy making beaded jewellery, mostly earrings 

IMG_7484.jpg

Would love to learn how to do metal work one day so I can make more jewellery outside of beads, but for now the process is super relaxing.

Is anyone working on any new art projects?

Re: Craft Corner.Number 4 attempt

Hi Guys, 

this is a painting of acrylic that I have done before. Hope you like it!

Hi @Formentalhealth 😄

I would love to see your acryllic painting, but unfortunately it looks like your photo upload has not worked. Can you give it another go? 

Good to have another artist/crafter on board @Daisydreamer 👍

Emelia 🌷

Hi @Daisydreamer @CheerBear @Emelia8 @Formentalhealth @LostAngel @Maggie and all craft lovers here. Long time no post on this thread as I've been mostly on the Knitting thread as that's what I've been mostly doing. I love all the work each of you have been doing such as dot paintings, sculptures and paintings. Everyone is so talented here on this part of the forums! Well done! 

Here is something I've just finished this morning, a knitted teapot square from a website called Daisy and Storm. They have free patterns in both knitting and crochet if anyone is interested. See below for my photo. I hope you like it!

469560CB-C208-4C2E-957F-30FD0413ABD7.jpeg

Have fun crafting forumites! 
Stay safe and take care!

Judi9877😊🧶

8CAD02C1-4B0D-4833-BF6D-1F8D91F258C5.jpeg

4498B384-2061-4982-8BEA-DACA0CE1BC0A.jpeg

38BB23A1-E774-417C-850F-27D1904A14F3.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance