Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

That made me giggle with the shhhh @Maggie 😁 We have school event in the evening with picnic too - it'll be a nice thing to do.

Super understand how physical and mental health can bounce off each other. It's really, really sucky and I get why you're over it. That pain you experience would make so much tough 🙁 I'm sorry you have that to face and get through.

Very cool with the stones. I'm going to try and get unwell person on to them too.

I'm sitting next to a beautiful, big, full daphne plant (which my hayfever loves!) listening to oodles of birds. A couple of cockatoos flying overhead making sure we all know they're around. Black cockies here when we're lucky also. It's nice 😊 Hope you have a bit of nice in your garden today too.

I'm about to start planning out the day and making some lists of things needed to pack, get from the supermarket and finish for next week. And I'm going to try extra hard not to take that listing and organising to the next level (good luck me with that 😉:face_with_rolling_eyes:).

Super nice to share a cuppa this morning. Always thinking of you ❤🖤

Oooh @TheVorticon is here too 😊 Missed you also. Good to 'see' you 🙂😎

I’ve been typing  @TheVorticon  trying to get a tag. Ahhh, got it. Hi 💙💙💜💜

Just poking my head in to say a quiet good morning @CheerBear @Maggie and everyone passing through 💌

Hi @CheerBear @Maggie 🙂 I hope you both have a nice day.
Hi @outlander

I looooove Daphne smells @CheerBear  . Black cockies, love them too. We get white here also. Noisy as. They never sneak up on you, that’s for sure.

Im off to the shower. 🚿🚿🚿

Hope the lists are okish. @CheerBear . Remember you are good enough. 💛💜

@outlander  👋👋👋👋💙💙💙💙

You too @TheVorticon 💜💜💜

@outlander  💙💙💙

@Former-Member  💛💛💛💛👋👋👋

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Maggie @CheerBear  😀💖

@TheVorticon @outlander @eth  👋💜

Hi and good morning @Former-Member @Maggie @TheVorticon @CheerBear @outlander  hoping today is starting gently and goes according to plan for all today.  

@CheerBear  I'm a list maker too - sometimes I have a few on the go and need a list of my lists!  One thing I do is look back at a made list and number things in order of priority.  Another thing I do is transfer things to a list for another day if I don't get them done.  Seems to stop it all from bouncing around in my head.  Trust your respite is still going well for you and that your visit home is lovely with your kids.  Take care x   Also hoping upon hope that your referral for a sw from where you are goes through successfully and quickly.  Sounds like a great set-up for you when it's in place.

@Maggie  sorry to hear you are in so much pain.  Hope your 'ssshhhhh' day tomorrow is one you look forward to xx

@Former-Member thanks for the tags.  I'll respond to you on the other thread. 

Have a nice day everyone.  I'll be in the garden doing a makeover with my bro that we do once or twice every season.  Quite a bit of transplanting to do today after lots of culling yesterday.  Back is a bit sore from yesterday, hoping today doesn't make it worse.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance