Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

utopia
Senior Contributor

Re: HOME

@Appleblossom@Zoe7

Well I finally had a shower.  Feel better,  as you said I would Zoe. 

Taking the day slow. No mowing.  Can't manage activities.  Quick trip to supermarket. 

Left msg for my psychiatrist stating I think I should go back on that mood stabilizer he took me off last month - as it helps with being irritated/angry.

He called back and said to commence on one.  Just hearing that,  makes me feel a little better. 

Good to hear from you @utopia

Smiley Happy

So that was at least 3 ticks for today, shopping, shower and med decision.  It makes a difference that they call back.

Smiley Happy

Good to hear from you @utopia

Smiley Happy

So that was at least 3 ticks for today, shopping, shower and med decision.  It makes a difference that they call back.

Smiley Happy

Zoe7
Community Guide

I totally agree with @Appleblossom here @utopia - you can do this, You have showed so much reserve over so long and I believe in you Hon. It is all about baby steps here - begin with the shower - it is a real effort when you are feeling like you are right now but it will help you in the way you are feeling also. Hugs my beautiful cocky friend Heart

Zoe7
Community Guide

Just read that you had a shower and done some shopping - for some reason posts didn't come through until now @utopia - must be a glitch in the system today because it happened on another thread too. Oh well - that is life hey!

I am really pleased to hear your pdoc said to start again on the mood stabiliser and that tht alone has given you a little lift - hopefully that will help you to get back on track a little more. You have certainly been down for a wjile now and I would love nothing more right now than to see you back where you were when you left hospital. Heart

utopia
Senior Contributor

I would like to be where I was,  mentally,  when I left hospital too @Zoe7.

I remember a week after starting the meds and realizing that there was no depression.  Strange feeling.  But good feeling. 

Zoe7
Community Guide

I remember too @utopia You really seemed to be in a good place and I hope you can get back to that place really soon. I feel for you so much right now - it is horrible to be feeling so low when you know it doesn't have to be that way. Here with you my beautiful cocky friend Heart

@utopia 💌🕊
Zoe7
Community Guide

@utopia How are you going back on the meds?

utopia
Senior Contributor

I'm not feeling as irritated today @Zoe7.  Today has been quite good - peaceful. 

My son came over and mowed the front and back lawn - which was very good of him. It looks great.  Still have weeding that I have to manage to do. 

How was work?  Is it going okay? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance