Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

BlueBay
Senior Contributor

Re: HOME

@utopia Thinking of you 

take care. ❤️❤️

Zoe7
Community Guide

That is tough @utopia You are stuck between what your mum needs and what you want. Is it only for the one night? Will you be able to manage for the night?

❤️ @utopia .....

utopia
Senior Contributor

I'll manage tonight @Zoe7. I pick my son up from work at 9pm. Then I only have an HR and a half of trying to make conversation with him before bed.  And he has to have a shower,  so that will take 30 minutes - teenagers.. 

So I'm not as freaked out as I was earlier. 

Zoe7
Community Guide

Knowing teenagers he'll spend most of that time on his phone so the night is sorted @utopia lol

utopia
Senior Contributor

Just got him home and he's on his phone lol @Zoe7

Zoe7
Community Guide

LOL I knew it - kids these days hey @utopia - sounds like it will be much easier a night for you after all Smiley Surprised

utopia
Senior Contributor

Yes @Zoe7 An easy/ish night.  20 minutes watching soccer (boring) . Then he's in the shower.  Now he's in his room. Not as hard as I thought it would be. 

Zoe7
Community Guide

So pleased your night was an easy one @utopia and you made it through with your son. I watched the soccer too whilst doing some planning - going to finish that today,

I hope your Sunday is a better one for you Hon Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance