Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Am Not Coping

So true @Jynx life can improve 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thankyou 

I use Kintsugi as a theme in some of my artwork @Former-Member ...... a reminder that we are perfectly imperfect ..... and "repair by gold" represents making "broken" things more beautiful through tender care and valuing them.

So glad you reached out Hon ..... I value knowing you ❣️

@Jynx @Snowie @Zoe7 

@Former-Member I hope you can get some rest tonight Heart

@Faith-and-Hope Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Love and hugs to you both @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope 💞

@Faith-and-Hope Just ordered my sister's Christmas present so all but Dad's present ordered now ...am going to have to move my sleep study appointment to save that money but I think it would be better later in the holidays when everything has died down anyway. Still no idea what to get Dad but will continue my search as and when I can.

I have also done a bit of the organising of the kids Art work - now just need time to put it all together but if I do 4 classes tonight and tomorrow then I can do 2 each evening this week and have them all done by Friday (that is the present plan anyway).

It is raining quite heavily tonight so I don't think I will be able to do much at my parents' place tomorrow so that will also give me more time. I will visit and do what I can to help inside - maybe vacuum, change the bed for Mum and make sure all the washing is done (can use their dryer0 and see if they need any shopping done. Dad is a really good cook so that is covered.

...and to you too @Former-Member 💖💖💖

How's that packing going @Faith-and-Hope ?

Hugs @Former-Member ..... I am sorry h is not supporting you well.  Sending gentle thoughts your way Hon ..... float when you are too tired to swim, and keep looking after you ❣️

Wishing you good rest tonight @Zoe7.  You are getting though your gifts list, and I hope you manage your school commitments tomorrow ..... please conserve a little energy where you can in helping your parents ..... remember to "put on your own oxygen mask first" ....,

Packing deferred until tomorrow @Zoe7.  A friend who was going to visit can't make it, so I have all day.  I have been piling things all week, so it's half done anyway 😏.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance