Skip to main content
site-logo

Re: The magic of tidying

Wow @Dimity ! 387! I'm blown away by that! That's an amazing effort 🙂

@NatureLover @TAB @Dimity @saturnzoon @Shaz51 

Hi guys,

long time no hear, I need to get back into cleaning. My cleaner is visiting tomorrow afternoon so I will need to pre tidy up

Hiya @Oaktree hope you can tackle the surfaces.

I've put in a couple of hours today but am not yet caught up with cleaning  let alone decluttering. 

Hope it goes okay guys @Dimity @Oaktree @NatureLover @saturnzoon 

barelt keeping up w cleaning here . Shower, dishes,washing and hi traffic area in kitchen ok, even did 80% job on stove top and some of wall tiles. However, if all cardboard in lounge disappeared and no clothes on floor would not know the place.

Front yard looking crap u lous , barely rained here this year. I watered a dozen times over summer maybe. no rain in sight. may have to do again.

Well done @TAB for keeping your head above water with the bulk of it.

SA must have different weather patterns to Vic. We had a brief but ferocious storm mid-Feb then drought through March, but we've had rain since. 

I need to get back into the garden. My bung eyesight couldn't cope with summer glare.

thanks @Dimity  , still if I did more I would feel better about it.

um I am on boundary of pretty dry area . dont get ;typical' or Adelaide ish weather here. Think its pretty dry all round in SA this year so far

Me too @TAB re doing more but hey let's celebrate the small wins... they all add up

You're right @Dimity 

Well done @TAB , @Dimity , @Oaktree 😃

@NatureLover , @saturnzoon , @Former-Member 

Yes @Oaktree 

Your correct it's good for me....... 

Thankyou 🎂🍰🏡🐦🕊💖