Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: ~ The Toolshed ~

Hey there @Appleblossom ,   Not too often  I find a letter from you lately.  Always a good sign I feel.

So you are well again and giving pictures capitol punishment on the walls..  One of life's little Joys..

Go on    Hang em crooked,   Upside down even.    Chances to be different . .    however small.

In 100 years your grandchildren will still call you,   The diamond picture woman.    Watch how far

the faces of those forgotten,   have seeped off the corner of the frames and stained tracks of  eyes        down the walls..

I don't nail up pictures anymore.    A nefarious look spreads across my face  as knuckles whiten around 

claw hammer handles .   The book keeper gently prizes  hammers  from my,  ill intentions.   Come on boy,     back to bed..

I have a nice cup of tea  and your  pills waiting for you. . .     

.    .   .   .    .    .

Everything is a toy and a chance to have fun and take the pis  out of us,  n them.       I just hope your are all finding

your own special brand of  magic,  without . . .      and  within..

Have a beautiful day.    @Appleblossom  @Jynx  @StuF  @scruffypuffball  @Glisten  @Historylover 

@ENKELI  @Tilz  @greenpea   @PinkFlamingo  @SmilingGecko  @Adge  @TAB  and anyone else riding the figure 8

subway..                    a gone for the day.       tonys..    

@tonys  Your poetic heart shines through your posts, and I so appreciate it! 

Was riding the figure 8 subway eve before, infinity forever taking my mind through dusty pages, endlessly, while I was mocked by sleep, unable to stop 🙂

I hope you dont mind I add my own line? 

Was also wondering if there was a poetry thread here on the forums...

Hopefully the afternoon is treating you well 🙂

Thankyou  @PinkFlamingo for your kind words.     I'm always amazed folks make it through my posts to the message at the end..  I  abandoned me long ago, . .   and Yes. . .  absolutely there is a , Poetry Thread . . .

Started by the wonderful  person who needs no further introduction . . .

Will you please put your hands together  for . . .  @Jynx . . .  The spot lights converge .to rolling drums.

Best I let Jynx,   the proprietor of  that thread,  take your hand and lead you down  the dark n thorny 

thicket,  winding path,  to the  moss n ivy walls of that hotel  of screams,  in a world afar. 

Room 87 is mine.    Ice crystals on the door,   and freshly pulled yellow fingernails n teeth on the breakfast tray outside

suggest a sickness within.   . . .   But your more than welcome to the room across the hall. .  .

Tell me folks.   Have you ever heard so much  B S...   The horizonal and vertical adjustment

on my humour needs a serious re alignment.   

Think I'll go and torment the book keeper again.   Give you folks a break..

Seriously..     I hope some good fun found you today everyone,    or you just simply   fell back into the pools of your own eyes .     Bloody endless playground ,   that one. 

Sweet dreams  all.           @greenpea  @scruffypuffball  @Historylover  @ENKELI  @StuF                                          @Glisten  @SmilingGecko    @Appleblossom   @Tilz   @Shaz51   @Oaktree   patrons.. 

@tonys @Jynx @PinkFlamingo @Appleblossom @StuF 

This is me 👇🏼

IMG_2538.jpeg

G

I’ll have a look for that poetry thread - thank you kindly @tonys 🙂🌺

Good morning there @Glisten 🙂🌺

Wow..well said Dr Doyle.. 

I feel that is a very relatable thing, too. 
thank you for sharing that Glisten 💜☺️

Indeed 🌺🙂🙌🏻

thanks heaps @Jynx ☺️💜

@Jynx  The best! I love these 

G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance