Skip to main content
site-logo
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

@Sans911 hoping all went well today. Sending love 💜💜🌷🌷

Very much thinking of you Hon and hoping today went well. Hugs and hugs and hugs coming your way @Sans911 💛🧡💚💙💜

@Sans911 💜

122885829_10224300923853205_4067706727582023096_n.jpg

@Former-Member@Snowie@outlander@Faith-and-Hope@Emelia8

Thank you so much for your kind words and thoughts. I'm sorry I've not updated you but I've had a rough recovery since yesterday.

My surgery has gone alright, and I arrived on the ward mid afternoon. A short while later I got up to use the bathroom. As I was walking I felt something dripping then running down my side and leg. My drain had sprung a big leak. So there was that to fix. And today I've had chest pain which had everyone on the hop. So I've had multiple tests and procedures. And then I've also had the nurses use the wrong dressings on my wounds. I've told them on multiple occasions of my allergy to most tapes & dressing, yet they aren't listening or passing on the information. So I've had a mild allergic reaction which required the dressings to be removed.

I've not slept much, have been poked & prodded more than I care for, and I'm frustrated and irritable.

Hopefully discharge tommorow but not sure at this stage. Anyway this post has taken a while to write, in fits and starts because I keep nodding off. I'll try to catch up tommorow if I'm more alert.💗💗💗💗💗💗

Awwww @Sans911 ..... I hope tomorrow goes a bit more smoothly Hon, and you manage some decent rest tonight between obs.  Thinking of you 💜💞💜💞💜

Hearing of your frustration of them not listening and not hearing you. I know so well. Hoping you get home soon and recover quickly. Hugs and love to you @Sans911 💜

@Sans911 🌹🌻🌷🌸🍀💞

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member 👋💓

Hugs @Emelia8 💞

💞 @Emelia8 ......

Hugs @Faith-and-Hope 💞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance