Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Sapphire2
Senior Contributor

Thankyou everyone!

This is the first time I am coming about this I have High Functioning Autism, ADHD, Bipolar, Borderline Personality, Schizophrenia and Complex PTSD.

I have found slot of guidance on this forum and website. I have almost have had a couple of relapses and finding that making a call to SANE Australia was very helpful. 

As well as asking for help with discussing my treatment options. I still need to be straight forward about my personal situation. I found that SANE is giving me the opportunity and the courage to not hide my illnesses.

Thankyou SANE!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Thankyou everyone!

Hey @Sapphire2 ,

Thank you for sharing. We are so glad to hear that you have found SANE services so helpful for you.

Before working with SANE, I was also a regular member on the forums, and found these forums immensely helpful. So much so, I really wanted to be part of SANE and that's why I'm here today.

We look forward to connecting with you throughout your MH journey.

We are glad you can be part of the forums family 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance