Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

Crying lots @Teej, thank you. I dont think I can tell anyone except medical people in real life. Theres no way my people can have this added to everything else, but how I will hide it I dont know. I tried to talk to the one school mum friend I have this afternoon, but she came to me teary because they are leaving the area at the end of the week and just decided properly today. That one hurt.

I needed a proper cry I think and have had to wait until the house was quiet, which it just has turned. I'm going to sit in a puddle and know it will be OK eventually.

Timing. So much kicking myself tonight 😔

Thank you for listening (and for the hugs that made me feel good). 

I’m so sorry about your friend moving @CheerBear. Just quietly that sucks lots. I understand how hard it must be for you in your current situation. Depending on what you choose it might be a good distraction for everyone too, you never know. 

I hope you get to let go of some of it tonight. I know a few people who are screaming at 2018 to rack off. I’m thinking you’ve probably thinking the same. 

Take good care of you and I’ll be having my fingers crossed that there will be no decisions to be made (if that’s what you’re hoping for).

💜🤗

Thanks again @Teej. I know there is a decision to be made after the three "I'm denial and probably just seeing things" tests today. I probably need to cop that one now I have checked them a million times and they haven't magically changed to a different result 😏

Bright side is other stuff, like the meeting I have in the morning, seems less huge tonight (that's a stretch myself one probably). I have options with this being it is early enough, and that is a good thing.

I was pretty sure I wasn't going to say anything here earlier, but I am glad I did. I dont need the shame and guilt that can breed in silence.

Thanks heaps again, and to those under the support button.

Sending love and hugs and understanding, @CheerBear. I've been where you are just now. The decision is never easy. I made my choice but it was just as close to going the other way. Whatever you decide when it comes to that moment, will be the right decision for you. I have no regrets about my personal decision. I believe you will feel the same either way, when life shows the course it will take for you, and you have had time to process the bigness of the experience. Feeling so much for you with this. Heart

hugs

p.s. @Teej posted this earlier too. But in my book there are never too many furry hugs. Heart

I thought of you so many times today @Mazarita, knowing you've faced this one and that you have no regrets. In the end I think it was that you have spoken openly about it that gave me the courage to share.

I'm so, so thankful for this space and the amazing people in it.

Thanks so much Mazarita. Never too many furry hugs.

Taking my sad and sorry butt off to probably not sleep but to try. Or snuggle with a purring furry one and a fluffy blanket at least.

💙

Bugger @CheerBear with the three positives. You’d think one would be just a bit wonky to throw some doubt 😉

I understand your writing and running away posts now. Please know it’s always ok to write hard stuff if it helps YOU.  I also get a problem shared is a problem halved (ok that is my stretch).

one step at a time working through what is right for you and I know things will be ok. Onwards and upwards (my latest affirmation, hoping it spreads) 

loads of peaceful hugs to rest tonight. 💜🤗 (smiling hug at feeling honoured that you trusted us with this) 💜 to send our love and best wishes. 

@CheerBear, furry companions tonight sound good, or just curling up with your own nurturing spirit is good as well. Hope you rest well tonight. It's been a very big day and your body deserves all the kindness possible. Love to you once again. ox

@Teej, hope you sleep well too. ox

Sleep well @Mazarita. (When it comes for you). 💜🤗 

Good morning, @CheerBear. Thinking of you on waking this late night/ early morning. Here if you are up and feel like chatting. Otherwise, sending more hugs and love and hope for a clear day. Heart

Morning @Mazarita. Great to see you. I woke up not long ago after a few hours of decent sleep (purring friend came through last night and slept nice and close 🙂).

How did you sleep?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance