Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Check In Space

@PinkFlamingo , I am so sorry you haven't been well. Has the ventilator issue been sorted yet? 

Thank you for your kind words and insight. You are a wonderful peer guide. I hope you know that. And I hope you know how much difference you make in the lives of the people in this forum and many others outside the forum. Please look after yourself ❤️💐🌹

@Shaz51 , I'm OK. Had a lovely Mother's day. I hope everyone spent the day in the best way possible.  I won't be able to join the group chat tonight unfortunately but I hope it provides a comforting place for everyone attending, as I know it will. Love you friend. Hope things are in a stable place with Mr Shaz. ❤️❤️❤️

Anyone who is free, we will be having our Sunday Hangout in real time. Starting 7pm-8:30pm AEST. 

For more info, go to JOIN US! Live Sunday Hangout 7-8:30pm AEST  

@Healandlove @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Darcy1 

Hello @Healandlove and sending you hugs 🫂 

Had mother's day with D1 and grandson and 4 other family members including MIL , had fish and chips for lunch 

Had a cry this morning for my own mum in heaven ❤️ 

@tyme , @Appleblossom , @Darcy1 , @Pem , @Krishna 

Hugs @Shaz51 

Hey there @Healandlove 🌺🙂

thank you kindly - I really appreciate your post 💜🫂

Still sorting the ventilator issues, but hopefully they will refund me and I can go buy another brand. 

Thank you so very much for your words regarding being a peer guide…I very humbly and gently appreciate it 🙂🫂🌺💜

not sure how else to express how much your words mean to read, besides saying thank you again 🌺🙂

I hope you’re doing ok? 
Thinking of you and if I could I’d come sit and have a cuppa and a natter 😊🌺

Thinking of you lots @Healandlove ❤️

Sorry to hear you are still having issues my @PinkFlamingo , hope it will be fixed soon 

How are you coping with it xxx 

Hey there @Shaz51 🤗🌺💜

thank you kindly Shazzie, really appreciate it dearest 💜💜

it’s a bit worrying at night, but I’ve got the oxygen concentrator connected in via a T-junction very close to the mask and so that is a bit of reassurance, and I’ve connected up a pulse oxymeter that has a vibration option that alerts if oxygen drops 🙂

otherwise, I’m doing my best to not be too stressed by the thought that it might not work the entire night… just have to focus on what I can control, and do my best to mitigate the remainder..🙂

not to worry Shazzie, all will work out, I’m sure of it 🌺💜☺️

I hope you’ve been doing ok💜

Always thinking of you 🌺💜🫂

Amm doing OK @PinkFlamingo 

Been 3 weeks and 2 days already,  wow 

Got a parcel delivered today usually it is for Mr shaz 

But it was for me-- new teapots 🫖 from my mr shaz 😁

Very tricky he was 

@tyme , @Healandlove , @Jynx 

Hey @Shaz51 I too had a cry this morning for my mum in heaven although it’s been 20 years, been through so much over those years and have missed her support. Grateful to all the women in my life including you and @tyme for the moments you have lifted my spirits. Would have been nice to hear from my girl yesterday but sadly not. So many missed mother daughter moments 😞. A beautiful call from my son lifted my spirits as did the three txt messages he sent me throughout the day. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance