Skip to main content
site-logo

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 28th April, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: One Door

@NatureLover thank you.. I'm okay.

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 28th April, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: One Door

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and am keen to continue to see what tools you have to offer.

After watching the link I did not realise how tense I was, I watched the video of the scenery it was quite relaxing for me, I find the beach is the place I go when I need time to reset and fill my tank. Now, It feels like my body is paralysed (but in a good way)because I'm so relaxed.

@Former-Member  thank you 

Awww, thank you @Former-Member ❤️

Very good @Former-Member Helpful.

"embrace what is, moment-by-moment."

As long as you don't say: "It is what it is" - which is a terribly Over-Used phrase, which comes across as Indifference & Disinterest.

I've heard that phrase so many times (from people)....

Adge

Alright wonderful crew! @Michael-CM @Henry12 @Cecilia @Former-Member @Escaped_Goat @Adge and others who are here tonight.. Moving on two question number two🧘, which expands on the body..

During the meditation whilst focusing on your breath, what were the key changes you noticed in your body overall?

For me I found the edges were softened. My neck began to loosen, to drop down, my head rolled slightly of its own accord. And I felt really connected to the world around me for a brief milliesecond! Pretty wonderful from five minutes of work Smiley Very Happy

@Michael-CM I think I need to do more mindfulness

Hi @ThinQ welcome! So glad you have joined us tonight 🙂 I am glad to hear you're positively paralysed Heart The beach is a true place of peace isn't it? What about the beach is so powerful for you?

Hi @Cecilia I did an 8 week Mindfulness Online Course.

I found that far more helping than trying to read about how to be Mindful.

It had videos for instruction - & even included a Mindful Walking Meditation.

Adge

My face really relaxed from a very scrunched up feeling. I usually hold my jaw really tense by the end of the day (which I weirdly didnt realise until recently)

My mind quietened a bit, I felt I could pay attention to what I wanted to rather than being bombarded by random thoughts