Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Victorie
New Contributor

Hi from Regional Victoria

Hi there, 

I never do this kind of thing but I'm at my wits end and this looks like the place to start 🙂

Im a single mum and I have schizophrenia. Treatment resistant apparently. So I just live with it day to day and try my best to be the best mum and person that I can be. 

Just thought I would say hi and see how it goes! 

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Hi from Regional Victoria

Hi @Victorie 

Welcome to the SANE forums! It's great to have you here and thanks for telling the community a bit about yourself.   I'm sure the forum members will be able to offer you support, information and connection. I'm the moderator on duty right now.   Feel free to ask the SANE forum team or the members if you need help with how to use the forum. You might like to check out the Guidelines as they can be pretty useful in understanding how it all works  https://saneforums.org/t5/help/faqpage#community-guidelines

Take care.

Whitehawk

Welcome to the Forum @Victorie  there’s lots of friendly, non judgemental people here who will support you in your journey.

We all have our struggles but we get together here and share those struggles.

If you want to reply to anyone just put @ before their name as I did for you.

Take care

💜💜💜

Hi @Victorie  and welcome to the forum.

Glad you have joined us. We are a friendly bunch here and we do our best to support one another. 

Hope to see you in the forum. 

Hey how have you gone with treatment in regional vice?

@Victorie 

Hi and welcome to the forums. I'm.sorry you seem to have little support. It's certainly a big challenge juggling a MI, being a singled mum and raising a child. Those three things are huge. While it doesn't make everything better at all, it shows to me how amazing you are. I'm sure your child loves you and is very happy with her mum. 

I hope you find support here on our forums. 

Ramble. 

@Victorie  Welcome.

I hope you find support as you get to know us. Take care.

hi @Victorie
Nice to meet you 🙂

Hi @Victorie 

I just wanted to reach out and welcome you to the forums! It's great to have you here Smiley Happy

It's not always easy to be vulnerable and reach out for support and so well done on taking such a brave first step!

Living with mental health issues can definitely take its toll! Facing each day and being the very best mum and person that you can be in spite of everything that is happening for you is amazing!

When you feel ready, you are more than welcome to share your experiences Smiley Happy Nothing is too big or too small, just share what feels safe and comfortable for you Heart

Take care,

ShiningStar Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance