Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Struggling

It is such a joy having a little kitten @Fluttershy1 They want to be into everything and play and play and play so he will certainly occupy a lot of your time. It will be great for both of you and I bet he will be spoilt rotten ...like our babies are @Snowie !

He will be spoilt @Zoe7 @Snowie 

He is really adorable!

Build him a box city @Fluttershy1 and you will have hours of fun Smiley Very Happy

Yes they are spoilt @Zoe7 but so worth it.

Will say goodnight @Zoe7 @Fluttershy1 time for me to go to bed.

I hope you both get some sleep tonight and your headache eases @Fluttershy1 

Goodnight @Snowie I hope your boy's birthday is a great one for him tomorrow. Sleep well Hon and thanks for the chat tomight - it has been lovely. Love and big squishy hugs to you and Izzy Heart

Night night @Snowie,

have a great sleep hun x

Can you show me what a box city is @Zoe7

Something like this @Fluttershy1 ...

CARDBOARD BOX TOWN - Mini Mad Things

Basically a lot of boxes with holes in them for little Benson to jump and climb in between - cats love boxes.

Ohhh I love that idea @Zoe7. I think benson would love it! 

Cats do love boxes @Fluttershy1 Mine still jumps into any box I have left lying around and of course then I do not want to put it away because she is so cute in there. Little Benson will have a ball. Tie some string or wall onto parts of it too and you will have days of fun.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance