Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

Are your parents home @Bow ? Please call someone 💙

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Hi @Bow, we're all pretty concerned about you. Please heed @Snowie and @Emelia8's words and reach out, it is not too late.

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks for supporting me last night @Jynx @Eve7 @Emelia8 @Snowie @Maggie  

I did a lot of wrong things and am paying for it today.... today is hard.  I’m sorry I’m not strong enough. 

Hugs for you today darling girl. Together we move on.

Be kind to yourself

💖💖💖

@Bow 

You are still here @Bow so that is showing your strength hun.

Take care of yourself today. Perhaps try to do something special for yourself today.

You're worth it @Bow 💝

Sorry things got out of hand yesterday, and you're suffering for it today. 😔   Disagree with you on one thing though .... You ARE strong enough. So happy you are still with us. 🌹

Please take care and be patient and kind with yourself today.

Emelia 🌷

@Bow 💜💜💜💜

Bow
Senior Contributor

me again.

im truly unsure why i even try. i got up determined to have a good day today, i should not of even bothered. i went for my long walk and felt good, despite yesterdays lack of anything. i try to be positive, i try to be helpful, i try to be reflective and productive, but it all backfires and sends me spiralling. i want to run but i will get questions. im anxious about the rest of the day. i want to hide, but i cant. i want to cry but i cant do that either. what else is there to do. 

trapped.

Hi @Bow, you've connected with some great things despite things feeling hard and difficult for you at the moment. I'm glad your able to reach out. The SANE help centre are around if you would like to talk further 1800187263, along with beyond blue 1300224636. Sometimes connecting with others in these times can help. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

wish i could @billybutton i just had a really frightening thing happen, its got me on edge and ic ant forcus, but i cant,  my living arrangments makes that difficult without everyone knowing whats going on for me, which i dont want.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance