Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Loopy
Senior Contributor

Lonliness

Has anyone felt lonely in a crowd??????? as well as at home

loopy

13 REPLIES 13
peace
Senior Contributor

Re: Lonliness

@loopy. Yeah mate I have and do. In a crowd I hate to be. I not only become suffocated, anxious and panicked but isolated, alone and invisible. I fear the mob. I know I am not one of them. Even more alone and lonely than when I am alone and lonely at home. At lest at home I am relatively safe.
chemonro
Senior Contributor

Lonliness bites!

Bite! Bite! Bite! 

Bite! Bite! Bite! 

Bite! Bite! Bite! 

Bite! Bite! Bite! 

Bite! Bite! Bite! 

Soon there is nothing left. 😞

*doe eyes* 

kato
Senior Contributor

I find myself lonely sometimes around my friends, especially if the topic and ongoing conversations are not anything i have knowledge on, in public i find myself shutting down, i walk through a busy shopping centre focused on a spot above everyones heads making no eye contact no facial gestures, point A to point B

probably not exactly what you mean about lonely in a crowd, but i do feel alone

kato, exactly what I meant.

loopy

Rick
Senior Contributor

Hey Loopy

It's a constant I find. It's that isolated type of loneliness that straight people would never understand. 

It breaks my heart hourly.

But that's alright. Sucker want's to keep f###ing with me? That's alright.

I may have bent a bit, But I aint yet been broke.

Hope Fu##ing endures

Rick

Rick, just love your terminology. Certainly filled with emotion.

loopy

ivana
Senior Contributor

Yes.
peace
Senior Contributor

I am home I am safe. I can cry now. Why? Who knows and who really cares. I don't! Even if I knew what it would take to free me from this low it would probably cost too much in other areas of my life. Just sitting reading other peoples posts seem so real and I just want to give the finger to the world of all those who so just love life and want to know whats wrong with me. Like "they really care". Jealousy is a bitch.

Hey peace... I heard you. You are real. Your feelings are real. We're listening. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance