Skip to main content
site-logo
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

indeed @Meowmy
Good night my awesome friend 🙂

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

anyone about ?

Hey @MDT  I know it was 4 hours ago you were in - are you ok? 
just checking. What are you up to. We have  finished dinner and now just relaxing. 

Hey @BlueBay
Taking it easy too my friend
Just had bbq dinner and sister was helping. We have house this week and folks up coast.

Did the garbage and its out. Washed up stuff. Gave garden a rinse with hose and car too lol. Switching off and hopefully early night maybe. Gonna chill out and watch tv with dessert after shower.

I am feeling relatively ok. Hope it stays that way as work will take it out of me.

Good to hear you've done your chores @MDT !!!! Good boy 😂 

when we were away it was left to one son to do the garbage, dishwasher etc, the other one was lazy. And my daughter "forgot" to water my veggie garden. Lucky it all survived. 

I hope you have a good day tomorrow. 
I'm not going to wirk. I really don't want to go anymore. I have to see my doctor in the morning and hopefully my gastroenterologist will csll me to organise next test. Then I have a cardiologist appointment in the afternoon. 

Fair enough @BlueBay re work. There's a lot on your plate.

Yeah I forgot to do the garden last time. Remembered today.

I hope you're okay with everything going on my friend.

Oh I'm a bit stressed @MDT 

too much worry 

Hmm @BlueBay
I'm not sure what to say.

You are safe atm yes?

Its understandable you are stressed though. There is a lot going on for you.

How is A ?

Yes I'm safe at the moment @MDT 

Little A is fast asleep in her bed next to our bed. She's so cute tucked away for the night. 
I think I'm trying to hold in my tears but I know eventually they'll come out. 
I try to be strong for everyone at home but sometimes it doesn't work. 😢

im off to bed. I'll chat with you tomorrow. 
Sleep well my friend 

Ok @BlueBay
I hope you sleep well my good friend and I am thinking of you a lot of the time.
I'm glad you are safe too.
I'll be off to bed soon.
Its okay to let it out and get upset my friend. I did it last week and it felt better.

Night my friend 🙂
Speak tomorrow
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance