Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Eden1919
Senior Contributor

It hurts

Everything hurts I just want to feel ok and get through my uni work but everything hurts too much. 

17 REPLIES 17

Re: It hurts

Hey @Eden1919 things sound pretty rough right now and you just want to get your uni work done. It's hard when there's that pressure or a deadline and we don't feel good. Can you tell us more what's happening? 

@Eden1919 I don't really know what to say. Other than I hear your pain and I'm sorry it hurts so much.

@Eden1919  💕💕💕

@Tortoiseshell @The-red-centaur @Maggie  thank you all.

I have really screwed everything up and i dont think i can fix it and all i seem to be able to do is cry and pace and cry some more. i am not sure if i can keep doing this i dont have a lot of fight left in me right now. 

@Eden1919  I’m really sorry things are so hard. Listening if you would like to talk. Sitting if you would like some company. Sending 💕💕💕

Hey there @Eden1919 

Sorry to hear you're feeling so awful. You sound so exhausted. I wonder if reaching out to a helpline so someone can sit with you will he helpful?

I'm going to send you an email to check in too.

Here with you,

Sphinxly

Hey @Eden1919 sounds like it was a rough night. Hope things feel a little easier for you today Smiley Happy

@Maggie @Sphinxly @Jupiter  Thank you all and sorry I haven’t replied I am still really struggling with everything and don’t even know where to begin. I am trying so hard but it is like no matter how much I try I never get any further and everything just keeps collapsing around me I am struggling so much with uni and everything is kind of a total mess right now. 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Hey @Eden1919, sounds rough. I get this sense of how much effort and dedication you're putting in, but circumstances are tripping you up left/right/centre. I hope that you are able to find some small moments of true rest - a break from everything inside and out, so that you can reset and refresh.

Know that we're here for you too Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance