Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

hdm
New Contributor

I need help

Hello all.
I need help. I have a drinking problem which results in me being aggressive or even violent. I am very insecure and jealous. And all these are affecting my life, and my relationship. 
I need advice, help, tips please.

I feel like I am spiraling out of control.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: I need help

Finding healthier habits is something most people can relate to one way or another.

@hdm 

Smiley Happy

Anchor into your best possible desires for yourself and your future.  Look in local area for some form of support.  Different things work for different people.  Eg Maybe it is throwing self into a sport or other activity that can help improve things.

Smiley Happy

nashy
Senior Contributor

Re: I need help

Hey @hdm welcome to the forums. I think it's really epic that you have reached out here and taken a step to get some peer support. It sounds like a lot of big emotions come up for you off the back of drinking, you're not alone in this and many of our forum members have had to navigate this journey and made it out the otherside.

How have you been travelling since your last post? I would recommend checking out this link here, the staff here are all very skilled in supporting people confidentially with the challenges you are going through. And of course our forum is here to listen and hold space too Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance