Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluygas@

yes it is hard @Meowmy  I need to make changes, in my attitude at least

@TAB @Bill16 good morning, hope you have a good day. Take care.

opened my eyes last about 4 hours ago @Meowmy  and went back to sleep, all sleepy and achey now lol may try to get walk in before heat and go to main shops mainly cos their water so much cheaper lol then 5 more days of 40 plus yay so hibernating still, should pay extras and book dentist, xmas wont be much fun with sore tooth eating all the things telling self going to buy lol

hope your work goes quick today  . only just realised xmas day next week ???

@TAB hey tabby, hope you get a reasonable day. A bit irritated.At work. Hope the day gets better for us all. Hope @Bill16 is okay.

oh that's no good @Meowmy  is irritation work-related? might have missed window for walk already being soft its 30 deg ok its just sweat lol think may go

Good Morning @Bill16 

@TAB enjoy walk,tabby cat. You are good cat.

walk done, am all sweaty now ha 3 hrs makes all the difference re leaving it late lol @Meowmy  think 5am my cut off tomorrow

found some good movies on world movies lol they repeat like twice day if miss stuff lol think me leave dole til tomorrow, went there last on wednesday I think, they could fix it in 2 days if they wanted to really. not 2 months.

@TAB hey tabby, hope you enjoy the day in the hot weather. Hope Centrelink gets it right. I calculated if you get fifteen hour hour via centrelink, should be enough to pay rent. Then the dole can cover other bills. Better than getting sick on your previous jobs lol ?

Hello @Meowmy  I hope you are going alright,you too @TAB 

just trying to keep cool here @Meowmy  centrelink done nothing yet may go in there again tomorrow. 'fifteen hour hour' ? ..if get centrelink leaves 100 a week to pay bills and food so am behind on food or just dont eat lol, no if only go backwards 1-200 a week can live with that, well its breathing room anyway 

hope things are ok with you. Maybe @Bill16 s building shed again

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance