Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

just off to servo again @Meowmy  lol need papers am bored. Someone contacted me off linkedin gave them my resume, the job is underground haha they didnt say, I did checked up , so if they let it go to next stage, will say NO. lol 

@TAB hey tabby,you are doing good. Look after yourself.

TAB
Senior Contributor

got extra coffee and papers to read here @Meowmy  6 hrs til might or might not be driving some guy plus self home lol heard nothing last 5 hours how is your day going?

@TAB hey tabby,hope you get a drive home. It is great that you are still alive lol. Better than suffer your health underground lol. I survived work. Feeling a bit low. Now outside resting in a chair. Will go for short walk soon. Good luck.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I feel that uptight now tightness chest and back need to get out of here @Meowmy lol 

yes not buried underground thats good have got referral for easy 38hr week 2/3rds of pay rate job that might be the go, just rest for a while

@TAB hey tabby, may be underground air not good quality,makes your breathing bad. May be check with doc when get home. Should thank also the One in Heaven look after you.lol. still alive,brain in better frame, all good things.lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

think its a range of issues @Meowmy  but yes dirty air does not help lol 3 hours ish til drive haha 

@TAB glad you will be going home soon.go walking now. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah cant wait, will drop self off home as car not at work and other guy can sort ute out. I wont be contacting them for work for a while haha lol @Meowmy 

enjoy your walk Cat Happy

image.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance