Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @Meowmy , glad you have finished for the day.  Have a wonderful walk and take care 🙂

Aldi is under rated imo @Former-Member

only ever been to Aldi twice @MDT once in Berlin 2001, and bout 4 years ago in Raymond Terrace lol

lol @TAB

One of them was stocked with german goods, german food and german beer.... the other was in Berlin

😛
Former-Member
Not applicable

Some things are great at Aldi. Some not. Mostly shop at Woolworths. For meat etc. 

Bought a dressing table from Aldi. Put it together myself lol. Bought ikea furniture recently. Ugh 😑 had to ask someone to put it together for me. Found it impossible 

@MDT @TAB 

yeah the one in Berlin just had donerkebabs and currywurst, mit oder ohne darm  @MDT  lol

had a bed from ikea years ago @Former-Member @MDT  it looked great, was really comfortable, just moved house too many times and got knocked around was chipboard w veneer and about 30 pieces to assemble lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

I’m really happy with the furniture, now it’s put together. But, oh my gosh. There’s not enough instructions on how to put them together @TAB 

yes it can be complicated @Former-Member  and lots parts 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Are you still waiting to get home @TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance