Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

@Emelia8 Thank you so much for asking😌 I hope the pictures work now!

Pictures  are great @Formentalhealth 

Wow  @Daisydreamer , @Judi9877 , @Emelia8 

Sooo many wonderful  projects xxx 

@Formentalhealth  Are they inks  ? I tried some a while back, but found them they move very fast moving. Hard to control.

Your pics are lovely. 👍👍👍

Yes thank you so much @Formentalhealth the pics are there this time. 👍

Your paintings are fantastic, I love them! 💖

Thank you for sharing. 🙏

Emelia 🌷

@Daisydreamer  Your beads look very interesting and lovely. Some Christmas gifts maybe. 🤔🤔

Love seeing all the craft projects here @Judi9877 @Formentalhealth 

@Maggie Absolutely, there will be a few family members getting earrings for Christmas this year Smiley Happy I got some amazing new aquamarine beads (very beautiful blue colour) that I think will make some lovely gifts

This is a Christian Lee design.

Unfortunately, mine in nothing like the original.

@Daisydreamer @Emelia8 @Shaz51 @Formentalhealth @Anastasia @NatureLover @Gazza75  ( I think of you often, especially when I visit this thread.) @Faith-and Hope 

and others passing.

C532CB6A-CC9A-4DB6-BFCF-FD1EE22167EC.jpeg

It's just exquisite @Maggie 

I love the shades of blue. My favourite colour 💙💙💙

Its beautiful @Maggie ... love the blend of my favourite colours ... blues, purples and greens. 💓👍

Hi @Maggie @Emelia8 @CheerBear @Anastasia @Daisydreamer @Formentalhealth @Faith-and-Hope and all crafty critters! @Maggie your painting looks great! I also like all of the art work that has been done and the pottery peices of all of the forumites here. Talk about talented! Well done everyone 👍!

Here is a photo of a beanie I just finished using Kmart acrylic yarn. It only took me just over a day to complete it using 4.5 mm knitting needles and will be donated to a charity I knit for when they start to take donations again in February. I hope you like it!23708EB0-5627-4880-8290-22A387840BC2.jpeg

I look forward to seeing some more crafty things being done here in the forum! Keep it up everyone!

Judi9877☺️🧶

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance