Skip to main content
site-logo
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Hi @eth  hope your gardening goes well. It’s always a pleasant way to find some quiet time.πŸ§€πŸ‘’πŸπŸžπŸ•ΈπŸŒΉπŸŒ·πŸŒΊπŸŒΎπŸŒžπŸŒžπŸŒž

The Ssshh day is for @CheerBear . It’s a big day tomorrow, but I didn’t say a thing. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š

@CheerBear  Happy Birthday.

4141F8E8-E76D-4504-B120-527350CDB64D.jpegBCE2B32A-3123-4D56-BC32-3717A34B1BE4.jpeg

Morning everyone

Only a few hours sleep here :face_with_rolling_eyes: Not sure what that's about but it's annoying as I need to fix that one. I guess more time might help there but grrr anyway.

Thanks @Maggie ❀ That's a secret so if anyone reads the above please keep it as shhhh as a secret here can be πŸ˜‰

At the kettle (hot tap). How's your cuppa? Anyone else?

Big ❀

@CheerBear  Sorry about the sleep, or lack of sleep. Might be worth mentioning to someone today, it’s a big issue, with long issues.😴😴😴😴

Sorry about the big mouth. Not many read this thread, so your secret might be safe ish. 😯😯😯

No sorry needed @Maggie πŸ™‚ They're amazing boots. Not quite as sparkly as my twinkle toes but nearly. And such a cool colour 😁

How's your world looking this morning?

Yes @CheerBear , I thought they were pretty good myself. I could see myself in a pair..... in my dreams anyway.

Really rough night here, so you were not alone there. In saying that, I hope your sleeplessness was not due to worry. Thought this time of year can bring unwanted stress. I just keep falling into my deep dark pit. But I don’t want to spoil your day, so .

Hows your day looking?

Sorry @Maggie - talking with overnight staff and yarn-ing πŸ™‚

I wish we could all have twinkly toes. Mine make me smile and lots of others too. I don't get very far without someone saying something and they will often catch a strangers eye who'll do a "cool boots" kinda thing. Sparkle power 😁😍

I'm sorry you had a really rough night. You wouldn't be spoiling my day by talking about it and I'm listening if you'd like to share. I care and am interested ❀

Mine was excitement turned into anxiety and stress I guess. Just a thinking, planning, thinking, thinking kind of thing. Lots on and lots going on in my head. I'll take time out as much as I can for the next few days but even then I have places to go, things to do and people to see.

My day is looking pretty good thanks. An appt for middle first thing this morning, spend some time with sib, friend with her boys over for early dinner before a school event this evening. Then back to tbe break place for some quiet (and maybe some cake) with a couple of super lovely people I've clicked with.

How about you?

Ps - I've almost finished the pixel dragon blanket. So happy 😁

@CheerBear  Excitement turned to anxiety, yeah, strange how it turns like that. Planning and more planning, thinking and more thinking. Viscous circle, with no stop button.

Thats a big day you have planned today, lots to fit in. I hope you get some down time, with cake and super lovely people. They will be saying the same about you.

I’m actually unsure about what’s going on with me, it just feels like everything. Small, big. Or am I making small big. It’s hard to get a handle on things when it gets dark. Stumbling, cranky, irritable. I have a drs appointment this morning. Not feeling like going but I will. Sigh....another sigh.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance