Skip to main content
site-logo
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Living with PTSD (Potentially Triggering Material)

big hugs @Former-Member you've been and are going through so much. im short on words but I am hearing you, walking along with you and sending heaps of love and hugs 💙💙💙

F8E3345B-E348-4F9B-9104-C5DC10BB71B9.jpeg

@Former-Member  💜💕

Hearts @Former-Member   I'm here for you too.  You are not alone when you come to the forums.  You have shared so much, and even whilst dealing with all that's going on for the people you love, you are a very supportive presence here - you are awesome.  Your emoji's are much appreciated and it's understandable that you haven't a lot of words at this time.  Quite often I don't either.  

Sending you big hugs and sitting with you.  Take care, I care xx

Dear @Former-Member ,

what a rough time you have been having. I understand that you would find it hard to post here.  I have been thinking of you very often and wishing you nothing but the best.

i understand your feelings of loss and losing everyone .  A lot of that has happened to me too and as I get older, it will only happen more.

i wish I could say something truly comforting,but the words won’t come.

i hear so much sadness from you. Sometimes a holding pattern and treading water is all we can do , so do that , but put one small thing in each day for yourself.  Even if it is a small as feeling the sunshine on your face.

i will be thinking of you xx

peri

@Former-Member 

A cute dog with colorful flowers for thinking of you. card (1484180)

Hello @Zoe7  ... really lovely to see you. I very much appreciate you venturing over here.  I have been very conscious of the fact that I may be triggering for you at present.  So I have stayed away from your threads. Please do not think that I no longer care. Quite the opposite in fact ... its because I do care (very much) that I stay away from you.  I know when you are able to, you are still here for me. I think of you many times every day.  😔💕

Thanks everyone for your recent messages ... all very much appreciated.  I have been posting to random threads lately, and not updating this one.  My apologies for that, as it means many of you are not aware of much of whats going on.  I will try to do a bit of a summary here one day soon, when things settle a bit.

As a result of the fires near here, and our NBN being down last week, I realise I may have missed responding to some of your posts during that time.  I am trying to catch up with notifications, but there were 100's, so its quite a process and I am bound to miss some.  So apologies in advance if I missed yours.

Meanwhile thanks so much @Peri @eth @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @Maggie @Former-Member @MDT @Zoe7 @BlueBay  ... sending grateful hugs and much love your way.  

Sherry 💖

@Former-Member
🙂

Thanks @MDT 

Hi @Sophia1  ... I see you there working your way through my posts here from the past couple of months.  How are you doing?

Sherry 💕

Hi @Former-Member  tha for tagging me. I was worried about you with the fires. 
I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately. Just can't stay on here as much.
I feel rejected and shut down by some members. Won't go into detail but it's best I stay away. I do feel very angry towards someone. 
I am very lonely these days but there's nothing I can do at the moment. 
I hope the fires aren't too close to you.  
take care my friend ❤️

Hello @Former-Member 

I am still up and down, all over the place.

I can relate to so much stuff that you have written about how you feel about yourself..

the depression...the anxiety..

I have been trying for some time to catch up on where people are at

You are definitely one of those people

It hurts me to read of the intensity of pain that you are experiencing...the never ending meteorite storm ..(I liken it to that)

All that I am capable of saying is

I would love to give you a huge hug and hold you for as long as you felt comfortable...sit with you and share the silence..feeling ok to do this..

I wish that I could do so much more for you.

this world that we live in ..this online technology can at times be helpful, supportive and at other times not.

This I read in your posts and have felt the same as you. 

I have felt unwelcome on some threads..not sure if that is coming from me or my intuition is correct.

Regardless you are very much in my thoughts and I wish that I had been able to read your story way back when you wrote it. I was not able to then and I have to accept that.

I am here for the moment. 

I will tag you on the other thread from now on.

I feel very vulnerable away from there.

Take care on your huge trip.

love Sophia💜💚💛candle light on the water.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance