Skip to main content
site-logo
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

InsaneMushie
Contributor

Done it again will I ever learn?

Pushing on 48hrs and no sleep and don't see me getting any now as my anxiety high n just did something I probably shouldn't have n it's just going to get worse again now :face_with_rolling_eyes: I hate poly substance abuse so frigging much 😭

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Done it again will I ever learn?

Finally got some sleep..... +72 hours...

Pushed myself n went 2 Woolworths to do food shop as I haven't eaten 4 God only knows how long. Lasted about 2 minutes and had anxiety attack, looks like it's frozen pies until pay day 🀬

@InsaneMushie  Hi there, things are sounding really tough.

I noticed you posted this a few days ago. I hope you are doing a bit better now.

If you feel like joint in and getting to know some others here on the forums Good Morning  is a light a friendly place. Take care.

Hi there @InsaneMushie 
I am sorry to hear that your anxiety has made it difficult for you to sleep. I am glad to hear you were able to get some rest πŸŒ» 

Besides the forums, do you have someone (such as a GP or psychologist) whom you can talk to about these feelings? They may be able to give you some more tailored tips and support, especially for when the anxiety attacks come about Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance