Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Sorry your friend could not make it tomorrow but it does give you time to pack @Faith-and-Hope 

I have nearly finished one class - 12 more to go 😮 

I will do what I can tomorrow for Mum and Dad but will also not do more than I can ...just gotta keep swimming at present. 

👍 @Zoe7 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope hugs back 💞and hugs to you too @Zoe7 💞

Former-Member
Not applicable

Nighty night to you all. 💞

@Zoe7 hoping today goes ok for you hun. I know you have got so much on your plate at the moment. Hoping you can get some 'me' time in today.

@Faith-and-Hope 💜💜💜

wonderful news @Zoe7 

Have only just logged back on today.

Am so very happy for you.

You absolutely love what you do and have a great passion for your work with children. such a vital area.

A reminder of not giving up on your dreams despite obstacles that life throws at you.

Cheers

Sophia 💚

Hey girlfriend, is today your birthday @Zoe7 

Happy Birthday if it is and if not, Happy Birthday anyway!!

lots of love

💜🤗💜

@Sophia1 I was asked several years ago what my dream job was - my answer was simple - if i could teach Art everyday then I would be more than happy ....and now that is what I will be mostly doing so yes dreams can come true despite all the obstacles we are faced with. I am looking forward to working on the program and the things we can do next year - introducing the ids to various styles and works and then hopefully an exhibition towards the end of the year and also if the Principal agrees (and it goes ahead) - participation in the Christmas Pageant. I did that at my old school for 7 years and the kids absolutely loved it. It is a lot of hard work but well worth it to see how happy it makes the kids Smiley Very Happy

@Snowie I have slept most of the day - not well at all. I couldn't go to see Mum because I could not riisk exposing her to whatever it is that is going on with me. Don't know if it is just my body saying enough or a virus but whatever it is it has certainly stopped me in my tracks. We have chickenpox going around school but whilst I don't think it is that I am still being cautious.

@Eve7 No not my birthday Hon - it is next week but I won't be doing anything for it as it is also the day of my friend's memorial. I was going to have a get together but cancelled that because of the memorial - that is more important to me.

@Faith-and-Hope /\ /\ /\ above Heart

You must have needed the sleep @Zoe7 

I'm sorry you couldn't go see your mum today but I am sure you don't want to pass anything onto her either.

You are going through so much at the moment, it could easily be your body saying enough is enough.

Two weeks and counting hon.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance