Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

ONLINE DATINGEXPECTATIONREALITY / Doctor Who :: tv ...

Gidday @eth , my encouragement comes from excitement 🙂 Your going on a trip . . . Woo Hoo!! 😄 I hope the strikes don't cause havoc for you. Things a going good for me 🙂 I'm going to my Daughters for xmas & then she'll owe me 2 visits 😉 It's all good 🙂

Love to you Eth Heart

Still missing you @Mazarita  Heart I'm guessing your not coming back, or you've changed your name. But every time I see your name come up on the drop down list . . . I miss you. Thank you for the friendship you shared with me Heart

Good morning @Exoplanet @Adge @TAB @octavia @Bimby2 @MDT @Maggie @Shaz51 @saturnzoon @cutiepiekitty  and anyone else passing through here today.

Thanks for the tags here and elsewhere.  Have another busy day today so not sure if I'll get time to respond individually, but I'm sending warm wishes to all of you and hope that today goes according to plan for all.

Thanks for the encouragement @Exoplanet   I'm excited too, but keeping a close eye on the Jetstar travel alerts as that's who I'm booked to fly with.  Happy to hear you will not be alone at Christmas.  Hope you have a good time with your daughter.

I have water tai chi, then getting a hair cut, then seeing my GP.  So most of it should be enjoyable.  

Congratulations @cutiepiekitty for the upcoming work.  Sounds like a fun job.

thanks for the tag @eth  sounds like a good day ahead for you

@eth  💙💙👋👋

Hi to all here today @Maggie @TAB @Exoplanet @Adge  

and of course anyone I've missed.  It's been quiet here lately and I'm not sure who to tag.

Hope today starts gently and continues peacefully for anyone reading this xoxo

..tag me .. tag me .. lol @eth appears I now have a lodgement date for centrelink of 2nd jan, well that would make around 10 weeks wait since their claim date means employer 'Did' me for 12weeks of payments by putting false reason for leaving work.  at least it looks like might get something one day now

Hey @TAB  it's good that you will get something eventually from c'link but it sounds like the recent boss stitched you up somewhat.  B@3+@rd!!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance