Skip to main content
site-logo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

I seriously look into the past @Dimity  okay yeah I did stay at usual motel interstate, went to places I knew and liked even for walks or a swim. 

..but that was Good things about the past and nothing to do with whatever reason it was I left for 

yeah, being there beats being here atm re 'old ' place plus supposed to be better accom ar ha ok refurbished.

well , well said re life coach , but isnt it both ? will try not to labour that . Well Done.  Hope you have a Good Weekend as well .. 

.. up at 4.30am, cleaned fridge incl top of it not done in 8 years prob. Disassembled Queen bed, and moved it out of room, moved other stuff out of way for it. Moved fridge was mouse-a -geddon under there old ratsak and 3 bodies lol got worst off w paper towels threw in bin, then washed w mop and scrubbed worse spot w extra bleach lol, then though ok I can move it .. its 535litre fridge freezer lol, got it thru one door not too bad.. thought that will do .. but oh no lets have a go at screen door and step down to pavers.. worked it out in my head, few doubtful moments and horrible noises dragging over rail on screen door.. but its in one piece as best as I can tell and have lots free access to side gate ..so its Game Over .. lol ok also got last lounge recliner chair out the front (heavy as have all the framework for reclining lol) ...

am Over the Moon .. just need buyer to rock up now ha ha ha lol

@Judi9877 @Dimity @Delicatessen @Jessie21 @Meowmy  @RedHorse @MDT  @Bill16 @SmilingGecko 

sounds good for a 4:30am start @TAB
Did my walk/run and have had some good grub for breakfast.
Just reading now

Sounds good @MDT take it easy

Thats wonderful @TAB youre getting there! You've really pushed your limits but in the end everything seemed to work out for the best, even with your knee problems.  Moving house is a major life stressor and you seem to be coping which is good.  Just want to see you settled for now.  Fingers crossed the new move will work out to your liking. 

Thanks @SmilingGecko Ive got to lie down on floor or something neck tension beyond now lol

Wow, well done @TAB 👏👏👏

What an amazing list of achievements!

Time for a bit of a break now.

Take care,

RedHorse 🌹🐴

Ha yeah til Monday then towing trailer 600ks to storage @RedHorse lol
Thanks tho 😸👍

My back is still playing up @TAB pinched a nerve and my back is in spasm.  Gotta not strain my back.  Normally things like this clear up in a few days but its been persistent. OUCH.

Really does not sound good @SmilingGecko had something similar within last year or so kept going to bed hoping. And waking up disappointed. Lolo.:
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance